- Moira McCulloughFounder & CEOMoira McCulloughFounder & CEO
A parent of three college-bound students, Moira is well-versed in the college admissions process. Having worked in the technology and consulting fields at NYNEX and PwC in NYC and London, Moira used her experience to create a comprehensive platform to help prospective families plan a college visit saving them time, energy and stress. Looking beyond the academic fit, College Scoops helps students find the school that truly is the best fit for them with curated content from current students and parents sharing their favorite places on and around campus.
Moira earned her M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and a bachelor's degree in American Studies from Fairfield University. A serial traveler and connoisseur of chocolate and coffee (in that order), Moira enjoys open water swimming, reading and spending time with her family exploring new sights and bites.
- Mark GreenquistAdvisorMark GreenquistAdvisor
Mark brings more than 30 years of experience to College Scoops, including extensive operational and financial experiences with global publicly and privately held companies. Mark has been Chief Financial Officer of CommerceHub, Sonus Networks, Inc., and Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited.
Prior to those roles, he served as President and CEO at Telcordia Technologies, Inc.; Senior Vice President and CFO at Telecordia Technologies; Chief Financial Officer of Symbol Technologies Inc. and Chief Financial Officer of Agere Systems Inc.
Mark earned his M.B.A from Columbia Business School and holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Dartmouth College. Mark grew up in Maine and is an avid skier.
- Gil PoulsenDIgital Experience ManagerGil PoulsenDIgital Experience Manager
Gil brings his extensive experience in the digital prepress and the graphic design industry to College Scoops. He has helped shape and execute College Scoops’ technical vision and strategy. Gil evaluates the College Scoops infrastructure and web application design requirements to ensure our customers and partners have an advanced, secure, and efficient platform for exceptional online experiences.
Gil earned his B.A. in Communication Studies from Montclair State University. He was born and raised in NJ and currently resides in Bradley Beach, where he enjoys cycling, walks by the ocean and attending the wide variety of community arts and theatre performances in the area.
- Patrick MeadeAdmissions ExpertPatrick MeadeAdmissions Expert
Patrick is a former Assistant Director of Admissions at Johns Hopkins University where he recruited students and read applications from all corners of the globe. At Hopkins, he focused on the messaging and marketing of the undergraduate experience—an extension of his senior thesis “An Exploration of Liberal Arts Colleges,” a study of the distinctly American small residential college experience.
Patrick is currently a Membership Engagement Associate for the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, an honors society founded by John Adams in 1780 to “convene leaders from every human endeavor” to examine new ideas and address issues of national importance. He designs and implements panels, lectures, receptions, and other programs that provide members with opportunities to connect to each other and the work of the Academy.
Patrick graduated from St. Mary’s College of Maryland in 2014 with a major in English and a minor in Museums and Society. He is an avid sailor and native of Cape Cod, MA.
- Mary Allen ConfortiContent CreatorMary Allen ConfortiContent Creator
A professional member of NACAC and SACAC, and an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA), Mary Allen lives and works in North Carolina with a college access program and independently with families and students.
She graduated from Emory University ('98) and Duke University ('01) with additional certificates from Duke and soon to be the University of California at Irvine. She is the mother of three and enjoys running, reading non-fiction, and swooning over college sports with her mega-fan husband, specifically ACC basketball and SEC football.
College Scoops provides real-world opportunities to college students from across the country, in areas as diverse as video creation/production, podcast production, blogging and digital marketing and more.
- Megan McCulloughUniversity of Michigan - Class of 2022Megan McCulloughUniversity of Michigan - Class of 2022
International Studies and Business
Lead Intern - Content Strategist
Technical advisor for iMovie/Garage Band
- Anna TurkUniversity of Virginia - Class of 2022Anna TurkUniversity of Virginia - Class of 2022
Cognitive Science and Economics
- Alivia LeonRutgers University - Class of 2021Alivia LeonRutgers University - Class of 2021
Journalism and Media Studies
Chocolate chip cookies
- Noelle NoronaUniversity of Chicago - Class of 2023Noelle NoronaUniversity of Chicago - Class of 2023
Philosophy and History
Lead Intern - Podcast Editing
YouTube video creation
Cannolis, or red velvet anything!
- Curran StocktonGeorgetown University - Class of 2022Curran StocktonGeorgetown University - Class of 2022
Government and Journalism
Lead Intern - Video Creation/Production
Homemade macaroni and cheese
- Cyrus Matthew Vanden BoschUniversity of Florida - Class of 2023Cyrus Matthew Vanden BoschUniversity of Florida - Class of 2023
Ghormeh sabzi (Persian dish/stew)
- Abbey NannisGeorgia Tech - Class of 2021Abbey NannisGeorgia Tech - Class of 2021
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lead Ambassador -Georgia Tech
- Alexander ChristinaKennesaw State University - Class of 2020Alexander ChristinaKennesaw State University - Class of 2020
Anything Cajun or Indian
- Priyanka PaiTCNJ - Class of 2022Priyanka PaiTCNJ - Class of 2022
Rocky Road ice cream