If you're looking for a Washington University in St. Louis self-guided tour then you have come to the right page. Learn more about Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri or WashU as it is known, a private research university with approximately 7,600 undergraduate students and 7,500 graduate students. Located across from Forest Park, WashU is known for its amazing campus food. Here's one fun fact about Washington University in St. Louis…the last United States presidential debate in 2016 was held at Washington University's Athletic Complex.
Already a member? Log in.
The ultimate college guide for
Get the inside SCOOP on campus life
Stay in the know
College SCOOPS is your online, interactive — constantly updated — resource, compiled from extensive research. Membership gives you the inside SCOOP from current students and parents. Whether you’re an aspiring student at this university or a freshman who lost connections and context during the pandemic, consider this your ticket to the full SCOOP.
Best Cafe Near Washington University in St. Louis
Washington University in St. Louis Places to Eat
Washington University in St. Louis Notable Alumni
- Jon Feltheimer – CEO Lionsgate Films
- Josephine Winslow Johnson – Pulitzer Prize-winning Author
- David Merrick – Broadway Producer
- Irma S. Rombauer – Co-author of The Joy of Cooking
- C. P. Wang – Architect for Taipei 101
- Steve Fossett – Adventurer and Businessman
- George Zimmer – Founder of Men’s Wearhouse
- Condé Nast – Publisher of Vogue
- Luther Ely Smith – Founder of the Gateway Arch National Park.