If you're looking for a Princeton University self-guided tour then you have come to the right page. Princeton University located in Princeton, New Jersey, is a private Ivy League research university. Originally founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Princeton moved to its permanent spot in 1756. Home to approximately 5,500 undergraduate and 2,800 postgraduate students, Princeton is the 4th-oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. In 2011 Travel & Leisure named the main campus at Princeton one of the most beautiful in the United States.
Izzy, current student
Best Cafe Near Princeton University
Small World Coffee is a student gathering spot for a cup of coffee or study break.
Princeton University Places to Eat
D'Angelo Italian Market
Princeton University Notable Alumni
- Queen Noor of Jordan
- Elena Kagan – Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Ben Bernanke – Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board
- Toni Morrison – Author
- Jon Steinberg – President and COO of Buzzfeed
- Jodi Picoult – Novelist
- F. Scott Fitzgerald – Novelist and Author
- Bob Bradley – Former United States National Soccer Coach