If you're looking for a Fordham University self-guided tour then you have come to the right page. Fordham University is a private institution located in Bronx, New York, and was founded in 1841. Fordham's sports, including basketball and baseball, are NCAA Division I and play in the Athletic 10 Conference. Fun Fact about Fordham: they played in both the first-ever televised football game in 1939 and a basketball game in 1940!
“Did you know our football team won the Sugar Bowl in 1942?”
Already a member? Log in.
The ultimate college guide for
Get the inside SCOOP on campus life
Stay in the know
College SCOOPS is your online, interactive — up to date — resource, compiled from extensive research. Membership gives you the inside SCOOP from current students and parents. Whether you’re an aspiring student at this university or a freshman who lost connections and context during the pandemic, consider this your ticket to the full SCOOP.
Best Cafe Near Fordham University
Fordham University Places to Eat
Fordham University Notable Alumni
- Mary Higgins Clark – Novelist
- Patricia Clarkson – Academy Award Nominated Actress
- John O. Brennan – Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Alan Alda – Emmy and Golden Globe Nominated Actor
- Denzel Washington – Academy Award Winning Actor
- Vince Lombardi – Legendary Coach of the Green Bay Packers
- Anne M. Mulcahy – Chairperson and CEO of Xerox
- Lana Del Rey – Singer-Songwriter