If you're looking for a Columbia University self-guided tour then you have come to the right page. Columbia University is a private Ivy League research university located in Morningside Heights, New York. Approximately 8,500 undergraduates and 20,000 postgraduates attend Columbia. One fun fact about Columbia University…it administers the Pulitzer Prize every year.
Caroline, a recent alum
Best Cafe Near Columbia University
Hungarian Pastry Shop is a good place to enjoy a cup of coffee.
Columbia University Places to Eat
Mel's Burger Bar
Columbia University Notable Alumni
- Barack Obama – Former President of the United States
- Milton Friedman – Economist
- Mary Robinson – Former President of Ireland
- Warren Buffett – Investor and President of Berkshire Hathaway
- Joseph Heller – Author (Catch-22)
- Kathryn Bigelow – Director and Producer
- Art Garfunkel – Singer/Poet
- Max Frankel – New York Times Executive Editor
- Lou Gehrig – Former Baseball Player for the New York Yankees