If you're looking for a Colby College self-guided tour then you have come to the right page. Learn more about Colby College, a small (1,800 students) private liberal arts college in Waterville, Maine. Their mascot is the mule and students love skiing at Sugar Loaf during the ski season. Check out the Waterville calendar for their annual events and outdoor activities around Kennebec River. The Farmer's market is open in the summer and winter! One fact fun about Colby College…Colby College Arts Museum has 8,000 works of primarily American and contemporary art to enjoy.
Already a member? Log in.
Try before you buy!
Check out a free sample guide —>
The ultimate college guide for
Get the inside SCOOP on campus life
Stay in the know
College Scoops is your online, interactive — constantly updated — resource, compiled from extensive research. Membership gives you the inside SCOOP from current students and parents. Whether you’re an aspiring student at this university or a freshman who lost connections and context during the pandemic, consider this your ticket to the full SCOOP.
Best Cafe Near Colby College
Mary Low Coffee House
Colby College Places to Eat
Colby College Notable Alumni
- Hannah Beech – New York Times SE Asia bureau chief
- Dan Harris – News anchor
- Mike Daisey – Satirist and actor
- Willie Dufresne – Culinary expert
- Andrea Nix Fine – Academy Award-winning documentary filmmaker
- Gregory Ciottone – Disaster medicine and emergency management expert
- Sean McCormack – Fmr. Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs
- Doris Kearns Goodwin – Historian